Samsung VIVID Electric Playground
Type of projectEvent & Project Services
Ei provided two major roles for Imagination Senior Producer & Technical Director
- Responsible for strategic & operational planning including the development of the creative brief
- Responsible for management of sourcing, prototyping, manufacture, delivery and operations of all technology to meet creative brief and client expectations
- Ei worked in liaison with Destination New South Wales (Vivid Event Owner) to ensure all heritage land and work health and safety regulations were meet and monitored during the event including preservation and protection of all heritage listed features within the park.
- Detailed coordination and collaboration between all stakeholders to prepare and submit development application approvals.
- Averaged 10,000 guests a night
- 2.5KM of pixel-controlled LED strip lighting equal to 23 Rugby fields long
- 550m2 of decking which is more than two regulation size tennis courts
- 6 companies working as one team to design, test and integrate these new and exciting custom interactions
I have worked with Lisa and Rob from EI over many projects and they always bring a superb level of professionalism, commitment and dedication to everything they do. I have relied on them to help us produce some of our most complex and often challenging events and they have always deliver and often excel on our expectations
Emily Stevenson – Executive Producer, Imagination